Armela Lamaj2023-04-03 20:29
- Accademia di Brera Milano “Pittura” 2008
- Accademia di Brera Milano “Fashion Design” 2010
Armela Lamaj is a Fashion Designer, graduated in Academy of Fine Arts, Brera.
During her studies in fashion, has shown a specific interest in the technology of new applied materials in Textile Industry, dealing with the equivalence of this topic between the discipline of design and architecture, and emphasizing the impact of technology in these two disciplines.
After concluding with her studies in Italy she works in Tirana, where she worked as a professor and fashion editor.
Her latest interest is researching on illustrations and printing of textile materials.
Currently she is a professor in the Department of Art and Design at Polis University as Assistent Lector from October 2019 – on going.
PhD Candidate (On Going) – Polis University in cooperation with the Ferrara University in Italy.
- Lamaj A. (2022). Climate change awareness in the Lezha area through artistic practice. OMB. Polis University
- Exhibition curator “Moduls and Modeles”, MAD center, Polis, May 2022.
- Workshop curator “Tirana DESIGN Week” edition, 2022