Association of Former Students ALUMNI ensure active organization and interaction between staff and students by addressing issues which concern the quality of the teaching process, infrastructure, staff, curricula, and the social, cultural, and athletic life.
The students are also active with “Social Media”; they organize exhibitions, design events and promote the University publications and the "I LOVE POLIS" brand.
The Association of Former Students, ALUMNI which includes the Constitutional Assembly and the Executive Board, exercises its activity in close coordination to the governing organs of U_POLIS and focuses on the professional welfare of the individuals who have completed their studies at the University.
All the members of the association have the right to:
- Benefit from the assistance programs administered by the Association.
- Win scholarships.
- Exhibit their work in the MAD center and other assets of U_POLIS.
- Participate in the social life and activities of U_POLIS, Metro_POLIS, Co_PLAN, etc.
- Engage in the different projects of U_POLIS, Metro_POLIS based on demand, by undergoing a selection process managed by U_POLIS and Metro_POLIS.
- Be informed in terms of the Association’s activities and also participate in all social functions of the Association.
- Buy publications/periodicals of U_POLIS at a reduced price.
All members of society have an obligation: to pay the membership fee specified in the membership regulation and enable the progress and well-functioning of the Alumni Association.