Since U_ POLIS promotes quality, high standards, and new professions and branches, the Founding Board and the Dean’s Office have established several stimulating policies which help the incoming students through fees comparable to those of the State. This facilitation is closely linked to the maximal engagement to quality which the students must have and continue to keep from the admission point to the fulfillment of all requirements during the learning process at U_POLIS.
POLIS has an admirable freedom of thought and action, but also clear rules and a strong work ethic. This combination of qualities makes the university unique and visibly different for the others! The acceptance process of the students at POLIS includes, in addition to the submission of documents, an Intelligence and Creativity Test (IQ).
POLIS University offers reduced fee for 3 (three) types of students categories:
- Excellent students;
- Students from the same family;
- Students from disadvantaged social stratum.
To take advantage from these reduced fee, students must fulfill the criteria as following.
- Excellent students must have:
- An average (VKM) over 9 (nine) – sent from AKP and in accordance with the average recorded/written down in the high school diploma
- Taken the minimum of 70 % of total points in the general test organized by POLIS University.
- Students from the same family must be in the same Family Certificate and have a family relationship as following:
- Sister – brother;
- Sister – sister;
- Brother – brother;
- Parent – Children who are in the same Family Certificate; and
- Husband – wife;
- Students from disadvantaged social stratum will be considered those who are verified that belong to the following categories (according to the provisions of the legislation in force) from institutions which deal with the treatment of categories as follows:
- Orphans of policemen dead on duty;
- Students from Rom community;
- Students from families with economic problems;
- Students who are considered invalid/disabled , according to legal provisions; etc.
To take advantage of this reduced fee the student must present a writen request and the relevant documents to the Academic Secretary at POLIS University within November of the academic year.
Students who acomplish the criterias can benefit the reduced fee for only one of the categories listed above.
Note: The payments for all branches are made in 2 increments (at the beginning of each semester).