Edmond Agolli2023-10-21 9:51
Edmond Agolli is a Physicist. From September 26, 1971 to June 16, 2000, he worked as a physicist in the Department of Radiometry, Institute of Nuclear Physics (INP), Tirana.
From June 16, 2000 to March 29, 2010, he worked in the Ministry of Education and Science (MES), in the Directorate of Scientific Research, as a Sector Manager and expert for scientific research programs and policies in Albania.
During the period March 30, 2010 to May 11, 2015, he worked at the Research, Technology and Innovation Agency (AKTI), as the Director of National Research and Development Programs;
From June 19, 2015 onwards, he was contracted by Polis University as a lecturer in General Physics and evaluation expert for research activities at this university.
ACTIVITIES / SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- It has organized and conducted a large number of national and international scientific conferences in the country;
- He is the author of several articles and periodicals in scientific journals in Albania and abroud.
(Only Legislation and Policy)
- The draft Albanian Strategy for Science, Technology and Innovation for the years 2016-2020 (2012, co-author).
- External Evaluation Report on “Evaluation of Scientific Research Activity at the Non-Public University “POLIS” for the period 2012-2015; 2015, author.
- Internal Evaluation Report on “Evaluation of Scientific Research Activity at Non-Public University “POLIS” for of the academic year 2015-2016; 2016, author.
- Internal Evaluation Report on “Evaluation of Scientific Research Activity at Non-Public University “POLIS” for the academic year 2016-2017;2017, author.
- Evaluation Report on participation of Albania in FP6 and FP7, 2017, author.
- Internal Evaluation Report on “Evaluation of Scientific Research Activity at Non-Public University” POLIS” for the academic years 2017-2018;2018-2019, 2019-2020; 2020 – 2021; 2021 – 2022; author.